*Discounts (discount code & voucher) will not be reflected on this item.
The Daiginjo is perfect for highlighting the fruity and floral bouquet in Daiginjo sake. This glass debuted in 1999, following two years of workshops with dozens of sake brewers. This elegant egg-shaped vessel featured a convex rim to bring the sake’s sweetness, acidity and bitterness into balance.
Perfect for Daiginjo Sake
This glass in a special box.
Year of design: 1999
Volume: 380.0 ccm
Height: 205.0 mm
Box quantity: 1
Type of Manufacturing: machine-made
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
Microfiber Polishing Cloth
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)