Taste of Japan and Sake Live vol.39
Products used in "Taste of Japan and Sake vol.39"
39 Gyoza with Crispy Wing
|12||Frozen gyoza of your choice|
|2 tsp||Vegetable oil or any neutrally flavoured oil|
|1 tbsp||Rice Vinegar|
|1 tsp||Sesame Oil|
- Combine the ingredients for the dipping sauce
- Mix water and flour to make flour water for the wing
- Preheat a medium sized non-stick frying pan over medium heat, add vegetable oil, and lay gyoza down in circle. Cook for 1 minutes or until the bottom of the gyoza turns golden brown. Adjust heat as necessary, take care not to burn the gyoza skin.
- Add the flour water over the gyoza, quickly cover with the lid to steam for 4 minutes. Half way down the steaming.
- Remove the lid, continue cooking for 3 minutes or until the water evaporates throughout, leaving the crispy wing between the gyoza pieces.
- Place a plate slightly bigger than the frying pan (wear oven globe to do this), hold the plate and the frying pan securely together, then turn them over.
- Serve the gyoza immediately with the dipping sauce.