Material: Natural Wood (Japan) - Urushi Colouring
Dimensions: 29cm x 29cm x 2cm
Made in Japan
Caring for your Kawatsura Ware
- Before first use, wash with water.
- After each use, wash with lukewarm water as soon as possible, and wipe with a soft cloth.
- Do not leave in water.
- Do not use in microwaves, dishwashers, ovens or refrigerators.
- Before adding hot liquid (e.g. soup), please warm with water.
- Avoid using with acidic ingredients such as lemon or vinegar as the lacquer may lose its lustre.
- Do not polish with abrasive materials or corrosive cleaning products.
- When washing, use a soft sponge. Please note that washing together with ceramics may cause scratches.
- To remove stains, wash with soapy water and wipe with a soft cotton cloth.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight as doing so may cause discoloration or degradation.
- Do not leave in humid conditions as doing so may cause mould.
- New lacquerware has a unique smell which will fade over time if stored in a dry, airy place.
- Lacquerware can cause an allergic reaction in rare cases.